CAT TIEN FARM STAY
Cat Tien Farm Stay – is a lodge catering to the discerning travellers who prefer a more rustic home setting but not without the comforts of a nice firm bed or hot water shower. The Farm Stay is set within a spacious & green orchard area but has strong wifi for those who need to be connected. It is also fortunate that our pad is surrounded by rolling hills with a river behind us. Since we have no major industries for quite a distance away other than a natural ‘oxygen factory’ named Cat Tien National Park nearby, we are guaranteed a relaxing ambience, fresh air & cool nights for most time of the year.
Explore our Farm Stay in
Farm Stay consists of four bungalows made of wood with bare bricks plus several concrete single units on shared bathroom basis. Our facilities are clean, well maintained and set in a quiet rural hamlet amid cashew nut & big shady fruit trees. We are also a stone’s throw away from Cat Tien National Park & our sister company the Jungle Lodge. Our Farm Stay room selections are as follows:
|Room||No. Of Units||Units Size (sq.m2)||Single/Double||Twin||Persons (Max)|
|River View Bungalow 1||1||83||2||2||4-7|
|River View Bungalow 2||1||98||3||2||8-10|
|Garden View Bungalow – Bath Attached||4||20||3||2||8|
|Garden View Bungalow – Shared Bath||4||16||3||2||8|
|Classic Rooms – Shared Bath||5||16||–||5||5|
Things to do, ways to relax
Dining, drinking, and snacking
Access, services, and conveniences
Kitchen, Cafe & Bars
Farm Stay has a spacious kitchen that caters mainly for breakfast and light meals only. On the occasion where group bookings are made, our chef is able to prepare a decent barbeque banquet with choice selection of locally grown, free-range chicken, duck, beef & pork plus farm produce purchased fresh from the farmers market in the morning.
We have a simple café counter that can brew delicious local coffee or tea. We also carry in our refrigerator several type of local beers, popular soft drinks and our bartender is able to produce a few popular cocktails on request.
All Farm Stay room reservations includes breakfast, which we serve between 7.00 & 9.30am. If a guest prefers to have a more extensive food or drink menu, our sister outlet at the Jungle Lodge, is a short walk towards the Nation Park direction (about 1.2km away). Here you can enjoy a wider range of facilities plus a more extensive food & drink menu.
Tours & Outdoor Activity Services
Jungle Lodge & Farm Stay offers our more inquisitive & energetic guests various outdoor tours to discover Cat Tien National Park which is the home of a large variety of birds, amphibians, reptiles, insects & mammal species. On the cultural aspect, along the Park’s boundaries, we have a small community of ethnic minority people from the S’tieng, Tay and Ma tribes.
Places of Interest include:
1. Mountain biking through the Park roads & trails or around the surrounding countryside.
2. Canoeing along the National Park on the Dong Nai or Da Huoai River.
3. Trek to Crocodile Lake (Bao Sau) – yes, there are many huge crocs in the Lake, but it is safe to trek.
4. Bird watching & wildlife photography – throughout the Park area.
5. Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center or The Bear & Wildlife Rescue Station.
6. Go on a night spotlighting trip in search for animals after dark.
7. Track the Lagerstroemia Trail, walk about the Botanical Garden or Heaven’s Rapids Trail.
8. Swim & bask at Suoi Mo’s clear natural lake (30km) or visit the hot spring of Thac Mai (60km).
9. Visit the ethnic village & kayak/swim in a jungle lake at Ta Lai Village (15km away).
10. Participate in village activities during the planting or crop/fruit harvesting season.